Phonak Hearing Aid Accessories
There are a wide variety of accessories available for Phonak Hearing Aids. Some are used to improve your overall experience, while others are used to take care of the devices and extend their lifespan. Read more to find out what each accessory does, and learn which would best suit your lifestyle.
Accessories Used With Hearing Aids
- TV Connector – The TV connector supports the direct connectivity of the Phonak Audéo B-Direct model of hearing aid. It offers excellent stereo sound quality, and can stream signals up to 15 meters away to an unlimited amount of hearing aids.
- TVLink – Used with the ComPilot or ComPilot Air, this device turns your hearing aids into wireless stereo headphones for TV or music sources. It provides a streaming distance of up to 100ft, so you are able to move around the house while maintaining uninterrupted listening.
- ComPilot II – Provides stereo sound quality to Phonak hearing aids via Bluetooth connectivity for a variety of audio sources including computers, cell phones, MP3 players, and more. Provides up to 24 hours of streaming time
- ComPilot Air II – Similar to the original ComPilot, but with the added ability to be clipped to clothing.
- RemoteMic – This small, light microphone is an excellent solution for conversations over a distance. When clipped onto the speaker’s clothing, it will transmit their voice to both hearing aids when combined with a ComPilot or ComPilot Air up to 66ft.
Phones and Cell Phone Connectors
- DECT – A cordless phone that can connect automatically and wirelessly with Phonak hearing aids. Up to 6 handsets can be connected to the base which provides a 950ft range. It is also suitable for individuals who do not experience hearing loss as well.
- EasyCall II – Connects your Phonak wireless hearing aids to your cell phone to stream conversations to both hearing aids, allowing for excellent understanding. This solution enables you to use whichever model of cell phone and Phonak hearing aid you prefer.
- PilotOne II – A manual remote control for adjusting your hearing aids. On average, the battery will last up to 12 months.
- Remote App – This app turns your smartphone into a remote for your hearing aids. When combined with Bluetooth technology, it provides excellent control and flexibility in terms of customization options. Available for Apple and Android devices.
- RemoteControl App – Similar to the Remote App, but used in combination with the ComPilot II or ComPilot Air II. Available for Apple and Android devices.
Chargers for Rechargeable Hearing Aids
- Phonak B-R Belong Charger Case – Three hours of charging provides 24 hours of power for your hearing aids. A quick 30 minute charge will grant you 6 hours of power.
- Phonak B-R Belong Mini Charger Case – Provides the same functionality as the regular charger case with the exception of Power Pack compatibility in a smaller format.
- Phonak B-R Belong Power Pack – If you may not be near electricity but could potentially need to recharge your hearing aids, the Power Pack option attaches to the Charger Case and can prove up to 7 full charges.
Accessories Used to Care for Hearing Aids
- D-Dry Kit – Using UV-C light to clean and dry your hearing aid, this kit protects against moisture and reduces the accumulation of germs, helping to prevent skin infections in and around your .
- Wax Guard – These guards prevent damage due to wax and moisture and can increase the lifespan of your hearing aid.
- Phonak MicGuards – Compatible with the Nano IIC, this microphone protection system contains 8 replacement microphone guards to help protect against wax and moisture.
- Hearing Aid Cleaning Tool Set – This kit includes a wax removal brush and pick, tube and vent cleaner, battery replacement magnet, and cleaning cloth. It is universally compatible.
The hearing professionals at Bravo Hearing Centre in Etobicoke understand that finding the right hearing aid and hearing accessories is essential when maintaining a vibrant and active life. Visiting a specialist will help ensure that a suitable solution for your unique needs can be found quickly. Our team is committed to providing services and support based on the individual needs of each patient, including:
- Hearing tests
- Information about hearing aids
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Patient and family member counselling