Discover the World of Oticon Hearing Aids at Bravo Hearing Centre
Oticon traces its origins to Denmark more than 100 years ago, to 1904, when Hans Demant founded the company on the basis of his desire to provide a better quality of life for people with hearing loss; his prime motivation was personal, as his wife was among the individuals he wanted to help. This degree of passion to aid those in need of hearing support remains in place today with Oticon’s People First promise, a commitment to concentrate all efforts on assisting hearing-impaired people to communicate freely, interact naturally, and participate actively each and every day.
|Health Data Tracker
Experience Oticon’s High-Performance Technology at Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto
In relation to its hearing solutions, Oticon strives to deliver high performance in combination with the most sophisticated technology. Their hearing aids are crafted to not only amplify sound but to enrich the listening experience, ensuring users can engage in conversations, enjoy music, and participate in daily activities with greater confidence and ease.
- Flexibility to find the most appropriate fit for any ear
- An ability to treat mild, moderate, or severe hearing loss
- The choice of colour and style to suit personal preferences
Why Choose Oticon Hearing Aids
If you don’t receive enough sound information, it becomes much harder to focus on what is important. Different parts of your brain must instead work to make sense of your surroundings, leaving fewer resources available for other essential mental tasks like remembering. If left untreated, hearing loss can cause severe problems in other areas of your life.
BrainHearing™ technology assists the brain in interpreting the sounds it hears and provides higher-quality sound information. This allows your brain to understand your surroundings better and work more effectively.
Deep Neural Network (DNN)
Oticon aids have a Deep Neural Network embedded in their chip. The chip is trained on more than 12 million sounds, which it then uses to decipher intricate details from the sounds you hear.
It works similarly to how your brain does, allowing you to engage in a conversation even in noisy surroundings.
Eliminate the inconvenience of your hearing aids losing charge when you need them most. Many Oticon hearing aid models are compatible with the miniRITE R, a lithium-ion-based recharging system. After just three hours of charge time, your hearing aid can have enough battery life to last a full day.
Oticon hearing aids are able to connect to the internet through the IFTTT (If This Then That) network. Through this service, you can provide instructions that cause your hearing aid to react if a certain action happens.
For example, you can set up a system that sends a notification to your hearing aid when someone rings a compatible doorbell your doorbell. You could also set up a voice command through Alexa that changes the listening program on your hearing aids when you say a voice command.
Latest Oticon Hearing Aid Models
- Advanced Audio Processing: The Oticon Real™ is equipped with cutting-edge sound processing technology, delivering clear and natural sound quality. This technology intelligently adapts to various listening environments, providing an enhanced auditory experience.
- Adaptive Listening Experience: Oticon Real’s sophisticated technology learns from the user’s environmental interactions and hearing preferences. It adjusts in real time, ensuring a personalized hearing experience that fits each unique situation.
- Ergonomic Design for Comfort: The Real series prioritizes comfort with its ergonomically designed ear tips and a user-focused design. The Oticon Real combines practicality with aesthetic appeal, offering a comfortable and stylish hearing solution.
- Intuitive Control and Connectivity: The Oticon Real™ seamlessly integrates with smartphone applications, allowing users easy control over their hearing aids. This connectivity offers a straightforward and user-friendly way to adjust settings and tailor the hearing experience.
- Durable and Reliable Construction: Built to endure, the Oticon Real™ hearing aids are made from high-quality materials. Their robust design ensures durability and reliability, suited for everyday use and long-term performance.
Available Oticon Real™ Models:
The Oticon Real range features a selection of models, including Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) and Behind-The-Ear (BTE) configurations, designed to accommodate a wide array of hearing preferences and requirements.
- Premium Sound Quality: The Oticon Own™ boasts state-of-the-art sound processing technology, ensuring exceptional sound clarity. It adeptly adjusts to varying acoustic environments, providing a natural and immersive listening experience.
- Intelligent Environmental Adaptation: The Own’s advanced technology is designed to learn and adapt to the user’s specific listening environments and preferences. This adaptive approach offers a custom-tailored hearing experience that responds to different situations.
- Optimized Comfort and Style: The Oticon Own™ features ergonomically designed ear tips and a sleek, modern design. This ensures both a comfortable fit for prolonged use and an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Easy-to-Use Interface and Connectivity: The Own integrates smoothly with smartphone apps, allowing for easy management of hearing aid settings. This feature ensures a convenient and intuitive user experience for personalizing sound settings.
- Robust Build for Everyday Reliability: Constructed with premium materials, the Oticon Own™ is designed for lasting durability. Its strong build ensures it can withstand daily wear and tear, providing consistent performance over time.
Available Oticon Own™ Models
The Oticon Own™ series is the “custom” product line. It is available in Invisible-In-Canal (IIC), Completely-In-Canal (CIC), In-the-Canal (ITC), and both the Half Shell and Full Shell options of the In-the-Ear (ITE) styles. These help to meet diverse hearing needs and preferences, while offering a comprehensive range of options for optimal hearing support.
- Exceptional Sound Processing: The Oticon More™ utilizes advanced sound processing technology to deliver outstanding sound quality. This technology is designed to provide a rich, balanced listening experience that adapts effortlessly to a variety of acoustic environments.
- Dynamic Sound Adaptation: Oticon More’s innovative technology is adept at learning from the user’s listening environment and preferences. It dynamically adjusts to provide a tailored hearing experience that aligns with individual needs and various listening scenarios.
- Comfort-Focused Design: The Oticon More™ series emphasizes comfort with its ergonomically designed ear tips and a user-friendly form factor. The design of the More models strikes a balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal, ensuring a comfortable and stylish fit.
- User-Centric Interface and Control: Oticon More™ offers seamless integration with smartphone apps, facilitating easy management of hearing aid settings. This feature provides a convenient and intuitive way for users to control and personalize their hearing experience.
- Robust and Long-Lasting Construction: Constructed with premium materials, Oticon More™ hearing aids are built for durability and long-term use. They are designed to withstand the demands of daily life, ensuring consistent performance and reliability.
Available Oticon More™ Models:
The Oticon More range includes various models, such as Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) and Behind-The-Ear (BTE) styles, catering to different user needs and preferences, and ensuring a broad range of options for optimal hearing solutions.
Learn More About Oticon’s BrainHearing™ Philosophy
Oticon’s unique BrainHearing™ philosophy is centred on supporting the brain’s natural process of making sense of sound. This approach ensures that users receive sound in the most natural and effective way, enhancing overall listening and comprehension abilities.
Why Bravo Hearing Centre Recommends Oticon Hearing Aids
At Bravo Hearing Centre, we recommend Oticon hearing aids for their unparalleled commitment to quality, innovation, and user satisfaction. Our experience has shown that Oticon consistently delivers in terms of performance, reliability, and user comfort, making them an ideal choice for those seeking superior hearing solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Oticon Hearing Aids
How often should you charge Oticon rechargeable hearing aids?
The manufacturer recommends that you charge your hearing aids every night. The hearing aids have lithium-ion batteries, which can be charged daily. Also, it isn’t necessary to wait until the batteries are fully drained before recharging them.
How long can Oticon hearing aid batteries last on a full charge?
The exact uptime of fully charged Oticon hearing aids depends on several factors, including the hearing aid’s settings, your type of hearing loss, the environment around you, how old the batteries are, and what you are using the hearing aids for. For instance, if you stream sound from wireless devices, such as a TV or a phone, for 5 hours, the aids can last up to 18 hours. On the other hand, it can last up to 24 hours without streaming.
What is the correct positioning of hearing aids when charging?
Charging Oticon hearing aids is simple. When charging, ensure that the hearing aid’s LED lights face the same direction as the charger’s LED light. The LED on the hearing aids will become solid red while charging.
How do you know if the hearing aids are fully charged?
The LEDs on the hearing aids always turn red when charging. When fully charged, the lights will turn solid green.
How long does it take to charge the aids fully?
The time to recharge your hearing aids varies. It takes three hours to charge a completely drained battery fully. This time may lessen depending on the remaining charge on the hearing aids when you begin charging.
What is the maximum connection range between iPhones or Android phones and hearing aids?
The hearing aids can connect up to a 10-meter distance. However, this depends on the nature of the environment and other circumstances.
How long can the hearing aids be left in the charger?
Manufacturers recommend that you store your hearing aids on the charger. This will ensure they are fully charged when you need them.
Are the lithium-ion batteries in the hearing aids safe to fly with?
Yes. Those with hearing problems can fly with their hearing aids safely and charge them on board. They can also be packed into your carry-on luggage.
Book a Free Consultation to Explore a Wide Range of Oticon Hearing Aids
To learn more about Oticon hearing aids and the specific model that best suits your hearing needs or those of a family member with hearing impairment, call us at 416-207-9711 or visit our contact page. At Bravo Hearing Centre, we are dedicated to helping you hear better and live life to the fullest.
Submit A General Inquiry Form
Please fill out the form below to submit an inquiry. All submissions will be responded to promptly.