ReSound Hearing Aids
With headquarters in Denmark, ReSound is part of the GN ReSound Group, an international leader in the development and manufacturing of progressive and state-of-the-art hearing solutions. The company has representation in over 80 countries and offers a comprehensive range of hearing aids and accessories with brand names of ReSound, Beltone, and Interton.
The ReSound Corporation was founded in 1984 and subsequently formed a strategic alliance with GN Danavox in 1996, in turn resulting in the development of the first software-based hearing aids in the world. Within three years, GN Danavox purchased all outstanding shares of ReSound to create the GN ReSound Group; this company then acquired Beltone in 2000 and Interton in 2003.
|Quattro 7||Quattro 9|
|Made for iPhone||Yes||Yes|
|Made for iPhone||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Throughout the course of its growth, ReSound has continued to develop innovative products and solutions for those with hearing impairment. Some of the pioneering advancements by ReSound have included:
- 2003 – introduction of Resound Air – top sound quality without blocking the ear canal
- 2008 – launched be by ReSound, first hearing aid in the remote microphone category
- 2009 – sound directionality is redefined as Surround Sound by ReSound is introduced
- 2011 – released Digital Feedback Suppression Ultra to basically negate sound distortion
These groundbreaking technological advances and more can be found in the various models of ReSound hearing aids currently available through hearing professionals such as the team from Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto:
- 2010: Alera – first hearing aid to enable/support wireless direct streaming of sound
- 2012: Verso – first to offer direct streaming of sound plus ear-to-ear communication
- 2015: LiNX2 – the latest in smart hearing – world’s first made-for-iPhone hearing aid
- 2015: Enya – good sound quality; discreet and durable for those with active lifestyles
- 2016: ENZO2 – smart hearing in the smallest and most powerful hearing aid available
ReSound is among the world leaders in the manufacture of hearing aids that are:
- Discreet in size
- Comfortable in fit
- Attractive in design
- Powerful in performance
To learn more about the technological features and benefits of the ReSound line of Hearing Aids, call the Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto today at 416-207-9711 to speak with one of our Hearing Instrument Specialists.