Hearing Aids To Suit Every Need, Style And Budget
Hearing aids are electroacoustic devices which typically fit in or behind the ear. They are designed to amplify and modulate sound. Hearing is important for your safety as well as social interaction. If you are suffering from hearing loss it’s best to schedule a hearing test. A qualified and experienced hearing specialist will help you determine your hearing levels and select an appropriate hearing device.
How Do Hearing Aids Work?
A hearing aid has a microphone that captures sound waves and translates them into electric signals. These signals then pass through an amplifier which converts them into sound that is transmitted to the ear canal through a plastic tube (also known as an ear mould). A volume control option allows the wearer to set comfortable sound levels while a separate switch or button can adjust the hearing aid for use on the telephone. The entire device operates on battery power.
You Have Several Options Or Choices When Hearing Aids Are Required
- In The Ear (ITE)
- Behind The Ear (BTE)
- In The Canal (ITC)
- Invisible In Canal (IIC)
- Completely In the Canal (CIC)
Bravo Hearing Centre offers expert care for your hearing needs. We spend time understanding your requirements in order to deliver the best hearing device experience. Individualized attention in a professional and caring environment makes our patients feel comfortable. Personal in-home or hospital visits allows you to get the attention you need without the inconvenience of travel.
Well-Known Brands Of Hearing Aids Are Within Your Reach
Today’s hearing devices are almost invisible and deliver clear, crisp sound. Bravo Hearing offers top quality hearing aids that are well-known for their performance and aesthetic appearance. We have a wide range to easily suit your needs and budget. Sale prices are offered from time to time on all makes and models to reduce your cost.
- Lyric: Completely invisible, requires no handling and remains in your ear 24/7
- Ambra: Available in 14 different styles with moisture and dirt protection
- Audeo S MINI: Impressively stylish, ultra small, automatic and easy-to-use
- Audeo S SMART: Smallest Phonak with revolutionary new binaural applications and push button or remote controls
- iCom: Interfaces with TV, telephone, MP3 player, computer and other audio sources
- TVLink: Unique stereo sound that is easy to connect to the TV via Bluetooth
- iMini: This Siemens hearing aid is highly advanced and unbelievably small; uses ground-breaking hearing aid technology.
- Motion BTE: Small, ergonomically shaped and virtually maintenance-free
- IQ S-Series: Advanced art and science, engineered to deliver the best sound
- Wi Series: The latest noise reduction and speech preservation system, and virtually eliminates buzzing and whistling
- Otolens/Soundlens: New custom fit IIC with leading-edge hearing technology
- Clear 440: Employs latest wireless WidexLink technology to ensure your hearing aids communicate with each other like two ears do
- Mind 440: High quality models with exceptional sound to suit all levels of hearing loss
- Passion 440: Maximizes comfort, discretion and visual appearance
- Oticon Agil: Makes intuitive sense of your surroundings where many sounds compete for your attention.
- ReSound Alera: Strong and clear wireless connections to TV, computer, mobile phone, etc., with sweat and moisture protection
Being able to overcome your hearing loss involves finding the right hearing aids to match your level of impairment. We will perform detailed hearing aid evaluations to determine the perfect make and model for you.