What Are the Benefits of Using Phonak Hearing Aids?
There are many varieties of hearing aid out there to choose from and deciding which one works best for you can be difficult. For this reason, we’ve decided to focus on one of the more popular brands, Phonak. Phonak devices are a frequent choice of many of our patients and fora good reason. They often feature some of the best and most advanced developments in the hearing aid industry. Learn more about this company to decide if they may be the right choice for you.
- Better, Clearer Sound – The Marvel range from Phonak provides the ability to better understand conversations, even in noisy environments, with less listening effort than ever before. They have great, reliable performance that remains consistent from the first wear.
- Connects to Your Devices – Phonak Marvel devices are able to be connected to your iOS or Android smartphone and other Bluetooth devices. This lets you listen to e-books, TV, music, and make hands-free calls.
- Rechargeable – Some devices in the Marvel range are available with rechargeable batteries. They charge quickly and provide a full day’s use with one charge.
- Companion Accessories – The Phonak Roger microphone streams directly to the Marvel hearing aids. This allows you to place the microphone close to what you need to hear and receive the audio right to your hearing aid.
- Modern Technology – Phonak offers the myPhonak app, which allows you to turn your smartphone into a remote control for your hearing aids. This lets you adjust the volume, set specific programs based on your environment, and created your own custom settings. It also displays information about your hearing aids, such as their battery life and the status of any connected accessories. The myCall-To-Text app allows you to read what the person on the other end of the phone is saying to you in real-time.
- Remote Adjustment – Through the myPhonak app, you can get in contact with a hearing professional who can then make adjustments for you wherever you are.
Contact Bravo Hearing Centre to Learn More About Phonak Hearing Aids
The hearing specialists at Bravo Hearing Centre know that your hearing is important. Our team will work with you to understand what it is you need your hearing aid to do and will help you find the device that best matches these needs. We also provide hearing tests, support, recommendations, and ongoing hearing health services to all of our clients.
You might also want to check our related posts: