Custom Hearing Tests
Evaluate Your Hearing Needs
If you suspect you might have a hearing problem, a comprehensive hearing test will provide answers. Even the slightest hearing loss may result in problems having everyday conversations. While some people who experience hearing loss may try to work through the problem, over time they realize how disruptive hearing loss can be to daily life. Hearing loss can have serious consequences, including misunderstanding directions or misinterpreting information.
A simple hearing test can help you determine what type of device or service will best suit your situation. While many people are worried about the look and bother of hearing aids, others are concerned about the cost associated with treating hearing loss.
The good news is that hearing loss is a disability that can be treated relatively inexpensively. From testing to aural rehabilitation, muffled sounds of today can become crisp conversations tomorrow! Get a free, no obligation hearing aid quote online.
At Bravo Hearing Centre we understand your challenges and will use the latest technology to perform hearing tests that meet your individual needs:
- All audiometric hearing tests conducted on-site for adults 18 years and over
- Comprehensive hearing aid evaluations to identify the specific make and model that’s best for you
- Hearing aid sales on all makes and models—after testing, Bravo has the right hearing aid for you.
- Ongoing follow-up care to ensure your hearing aid continues to function to its maximum capacity
- Personal in-home or hospital visits
- On-site minor repairs so your device maintains stellar performance
- Questions about your hearing? Ask A Bravo Specialist!
Tired Of Trying To Decipher What People Are Saying?
Take The Hearing Self Test Challenge
Hearing tests are conducted on-site at Bravo Hearing Centre, but you can take a quick assessment test to determine if you are experiencing hearing loss:
- Do you need to increase the TV volume when watching with others?
- Are you constantly asking people to repeat what they said?
- Does it sound as though others are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Is it difficult to focus on conversations when there is background noise?
- Do you often misunderstand what is said during conversations in a car, restaurant or noisy place?
- Do you need to sit closer to people to understand what is being said?
- Do you have trouble hearing conversations when you can’t make eye contact with others?
While you may have experienced hearing loss if you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need accurate assessment to be sure. A hearing healthcare professional is trained to conduct thorough, audiological testing of your hearing. We determine if you’ve experienced hearing loss and which hearing aid device will effectively correct your hearing.
Book your hearing test with Bravo Hearing Centre today. Call 416-207-9711 or complete our easy online form.