Widex Hearing Aids
Widex is a family-owned business recognized as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the Hearing Aid industry. Established in Denmark in 1956, Widex currently has more than 4.000 employees, with representation in over 100 countries including its Canadian offices in Burlington, Ontario and manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Estonia.
The company is ranked among the six largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world; this success stems from strict adherence to a set of core values that drive all business decisions and influence and inspire its workforce; the core values at Widex consist of the following:
- Customers First – including hearing aid users and professionals
- Pioneers – in product development, sales, and customer service
- Reliability – high-quality, dependable, and long-lasting products
- Passion – better quality of life for those with hearing impairment
- Team Spirit – strong relationships with colleagues and customers
|Evoke 220||Evoke 330||Evoke 440|
Introducing the Widex EVOKE Hearing Aid
All Widex hearing aids are developed and manufactured with the common goal of assisting those with hearing impairment to connect and communicate as easily as possible. Widex hearing aids are available upon consultation with a hearing instrument specialist from Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto.
To learn more about the full range of benefits provided by Widex hearing aids in a variety of listening environments, Call the Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto today at 416-207-9711 to speak with a Hearing Instrument Specialist.