Widex Hearing Aids
Widex is a family-owned business recognized as one of the most innovative manufacturers in the Hearing Aid industry. Established in Denmark in 1956, Widex currently has more than 4.000 employees, with representation in over 100 countries including its Canadian offices in Burlington, Ontario and manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Estonia.
|Unique 110||Unique 220||Unique 330||Unique 440|
The company is ranked among the six largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world; this success stems from strict adherence to a set of core values that drive all business decisions and influence and inspire its workforce; the core values at Widex consist of the following:
- Customers First – including hearing aid users and professionals
- Pioneers – in product development, sales, and customer service
- Reliability – high-quality, dependable, and long-lasting products
- Passion – better quality of life for those with hearing impairment
- Team Spirit – strong relationships with colleagues and customers
Widex offers two separate series of hearing aids, known as Unique and Dream; there are six models in each series, with five common to both as depicted below; these series emphasize discreteness in terms of product size, along with exceptional sound quality and the flexibility to choose styles that can be worn inside or behind the ear. Widex also produces a hearing aid, called Super, for individuals who have more extensive hearing loss/impairment.
|Dream 110||Dream 220||Dream 330||Dream 440|
Widex Hearing Aids
- Unique Series – offers the ability to hear more sounds regardless of location or activity
- Dream Series – offers true-to-life sound; richer, more detailed sound without distortion
- Unique and Dream Models:
- CIC – discreet design that fits completely in the ear canal, thus the name CIC
- CIC-Micro – one of the smallest, most discreet CIC hearing aids on the market
- XP – situated in the ear; ideal for those who want power plus easy functionality
- Passion – one of the smallest receiver-in-canal hearing aids; it is almost invisible
- Fusion – has three different receivers; flexibility to suit most types of hearing loss
- Unique Fashion Mini – offers sound quality, compactness, comfort, long battery life
- Dream Micro – discreet and stylish; one of the smallest behind-the-ear styles available
- Super – excellent sound quality and design; for use in severe or profound hearing loss
|Clear 220||Clear 330||Clear 440|
|Super 220||Super 440|
All Widex hearing aids are developed and manufactured with the common goal of assisting those with hearing impairment to connect and communicate as easily as possible. Widex hearing aids are available upon consultation with a hearing instrument specialist from Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto.
To learn more about the full range of benefits provided by Widex hearing aids in a variety of listening environments, Call the Bravo Hearing Centre in Toronto today at 416-207-9711 to speak with a Hearing Instrument Specialist.